The Dean of the School of Medicine, Makerere University College of Health Sciences kindly requests you to save the date of Friday, July 30th, 2021 Dr. Rhona Mijumbi-Deve’s Ph.D. Defense. See below the details of the defense:
Ph.D. Candidate: Dr. Rhona Mijumbi-Deve
Topic: Rapid Response Mechanisms to support policymaking in Uganda
Date: Friday, July 30th, 2021
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon
Venue: Online and MakCHS College Conference Room
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 4687 1658
Opponent: Prof. Taryn Young, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Prof. Freddie Ssengooba, Makerere University College of Health Science, School of Public Health.
- Ass. Prof. David Mafigiri, Department of Social Work and Social Administration, Makerere University
- Prof. Nelson K Sewankambo, Makerere University College of Health Science, School of Medicine, Kampala, Uganda
- Prof. John N. Lavis, Professor, Department of Health Research Methods, Evidence and Impact, McMaster University, Ontario, Canada
- Dr. Andrew D. Oxman, Director, Global Health Unit, Norwegian Institute of Public Health, Oslo, Norway.