Dr Geoffrey Erem
Dr. Geoffrey Erem is a Staff Radiologist and Lecturer at the Department of Radiology and Radiotherapy, School of Medicine – Makerere University.
Date Joined: February 2011
Academic and Clinical Interests:
Trauma Radiology, Cardiac and Vascular Radiology, Body Imaging and lately Radiation Protection.
1. MBChB – Bachelor’s degree in Medicine from Mbarara University of Science and Technology, 2006
2. MMed Radiology of Makerere University Kampala 2012 and currently
3. Ph.D. Fellow in Diagnostic Radiology at Makerere University – Ongoing
Elective Fellowship at McMaster University, Hamilton ON Dec 2012
1. Graduate Coordinator Department of Radiology and Therapy.
2. MUASA Representative for CHS.
3. Hon Treasurer Uganda Medical Association (UMA) SACCO
4. Member of the Lions Club of Kampala new Century