FEE AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
Each participant is required to pay a registration fee. Just in case, you have not yet paid, please select your category and pay the registration fees as structured in the table:
Conference Fees Structure:
|Non-students – Ugandans or Foreigners working in Uganda
|Ph.D. or postgraduate Students in Uganda
|Undergraduate Students in Uganda
|Foreign National not studying/working in Uganda
Payment entitles you to full attendance, abstract book, and conference stationery. You will also be entitled to break tea, lunch & evening tea for 3 days, and entry into the exhibition and poster rooms.
Accommodation, breakfast, dinners, transport and touring are NOT
covered in the registration fee. You must
book and pay for them by yourself separately.
OPTION 1: Contribute at least UGX 5,000,000 and be entitled to:
OPTION 2: Chose from the many possibilities below
- Institutional/Company Logo on the conference abstract book, banner, bag, stationery, and any other conference materials
- One full page of your art piece in the abstract book
- One Metre exhibition space in the exhibition hall to showcase your Institution
- Inside Exhibition Hall
|1 x 2 metre space in exhibition hall
(One personper table, entitled to break tea, lunch & evening tea)
- Abstract book
|Place and size (Full colour prints)
|Full page: Inside front cover or inside back cover of abstract book
|Full page: Anywhere inside the abstract book
|Half page inside the abstract book
|Quarter page inside the abstract book
- 100% payment before acceptance of your application. No refunds.
- Payment Deadline: 31st August 2022
Several international airlines including KLM, British airways, Brussels airlines, Kenya airways, Turkish airways, Emirates, South African airways, Rwanda air, and many others operate at Entebbe International airport. Once at the airport you can take a taxi to the conference venue or the shuttle from your hotel may be available. Participants who will not be staying at the conference venue will meet their own transport to and from the venue. The secretariat can help with information about suitability of hotels.
Uganda Immigration started issuing out e-visas and e-permits on 1st June 2016.
1) Anyone arriving from 1st June 2016 who requires visas must have applied for online visas and on completion and submitting your application you are to receive a barcoded email notification.
2) On arrival at any border (entry point) you are to present that email. The officer will scan the bar code, personalization (electronic) and a visas sticker will be printed with your photo and will be placed in your passport on payment of visa fees at the entry point.
3) For extension of those visas, you have to go online for the same.
4) There are provisions for a single entry East African Community visa, tourist visa, business visa, multiple visas etc.
Citizens from most African countries do not a visa to enter Uganda. Check the status requirement of your country
School of Medicine, College of Health Sciences, Makerere University
Dean’s Office P. O Box 7072 Kampala, Uganda
+256 414 530020
+256 788 391553
: firstname.lastname@example.org Website
ABOUT CONFERENCE PARTNERS
ABOUT MAKERERE UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES: http://chs.mak.ac.ug/jashc2022
About WHO Kampala office: www.who.int/country/uga/en
About Ministry of Health